site review 3/6
www.thor.be
After a long and uneventful intro I finally get to the website. It is supposed to be a portfolio and is done in a confusing interface. The site is very fresh and unique, clean design, and looks and moves really well. This is probably important considering it deals with dance. The interface for browsing their work is a timeline interweaved with images and movies. Overall I think it misses the point because a portfolio is supposed to display the work first and I had a hard time reading the site. I'm sure this could be tweaked and then the website would be great.
After a long and uneventful intro I finally get to the website. It is supposed to be a portfolio and is done in a confusing interface. The site is very fresh and unique, clean design, and looks and moves really well. This is probably important considering it deals with dance. The interface for browsing their work is a timeline interweaved with images and movies. Overall I think it misses the point because a portfolio is supposed to display the work first and I had a hard time reading the site. I'm sure this could be tweaked and then the website would be great.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home