Question of the Week 2/20 + Site Review
http://www.neonsky.com/main.php
This website influenced the way I constructed mine in the way that the images that make up the site are located in the same spot and the canvas around them is static. i feel this is a great way to unify a website and makes it more interactive for the user. The website as a whole is a great one. Very simple but uses animations to add excitement. I also love how clean Neonsky is which is how i wanted to style my own website. The use of earth tones is pleasing to the eye and doesnt scream at the viewer. This allows for a relaxed browsing experience. While I was not going for the relaxed experience, i still utilized pleasing and simple colors with image for aesthetics.
This website influenced the way I constructed mine in the way that the images that make up the site are located in the same spot and the canvas around them is static. i feel this is a great way to unify a website and makes it more interactive for the user. The website as a whole is a great one. Very simple but uses animations to add excitement. I also love how clean Neonsky is which is how i wanted to style my own website. The use of earth tones is pleasing to the eye and doesnt scream at the viewer. This allows for a relaxed browsing experience. While I was not going for the relaxed experience, i still utilized pleasing and simple colors with image for aesthetics.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home