Sunday, February 26, 2006

Website Review

www.donniedarko.com

This week's site up for review is the site for the motion picture Donnie Darko. The website is totally interactive with a creation of different levels that a user can go to, forming in essence a video game. The great thing about this game is that it mimics the movie so well. The whole look and erie feeling is represented to the fullest. The graphics are sharp and the many rollovers keep the user intrigued and wondering. Information must be searched for in order to move on to the next level. Passwords are used which one must find in the actual website. I have not found it so I can't tell you what level two is like but I am sure it is just as great as this first level. My only interjection comes from a design standpoint where i wonder if the clean and vector like imagery used actually fits the movie or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home